ATCO 1264 - Repairable??

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
RansomesRob
ATCO 1264 - Repairable??

Hi folks. Managed to damage my ATCO 1264 mower this afternoon. Gutted as I really enjoy this mower. What might be the best way to make a repair please. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 

Cheers. Rob

wristpin
wristpin's picture
Oh B*****r . Either search

Oh B*****r . Either search for a scrapper / donor or consult a proper welder with a view to tig welding.

Clive1997
Hi Rob

Hi Rob

That's a shame, possibly strong glue? or a donor machine, I did acquire one for the Atco Centenary display so could possibly let it go.

RansomesRob
Hi Angus. Thanks for your

Hi Angus. Thanks for your thoughts on a solution. I will see who does TIG welding locally and hopefully they can repair it, if not, hopefully I can source another machine. Thanks again. Rob

RansomesRob
Hi Clive. Thanks for your

Hi Clive. Thanks for your reply, Angus thinks a TIG weld might offer a solution so am going to look into that next week. However,  I would be interested in knowing how much you would like for your 1264 if you are happy to part with it please?, perhaps drop me an e mail, text or Whats App when it is convenient. Thanks again for your reply. Cheers. Rob

RansomesRob
Belt and Braces job on my

Belt and Braces job on my ATCO....A local welder is going to have a go at repairing it and I have taken up Clive on his offer of another machine, well, you can't ever have enough old lawn mowers!!